Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race
The race comprises a 10 mile loop set in a scenic, rural location, run mainly on 'B' and 'C' class roads, and unclassified routes. Starting at the west of Rosewell village, the route follows a gentle incline to Gourlaw Farm before dropping down to the bottom of Roslin Glen at two miles, followed by a steep rise for 400 metres, after which it is nice and easy before dropping to the four mile mark in the village of Auchendinny. There is a climb between the fifth and six miles thereafter, apart from a small hump at around seven miles, the route is generally downhill into Rosewell.
|Race date||Sunday 1st March 2020|
|Venue||Ferguson Park, Rosewell, Midlothian|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 20th January 2020 a 3:49pm.
- 2019 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Run results
- 2015 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Run results
- 2014 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Run 2014 Results
- 2013 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Run 2013 Results
- 2012 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Run 2012 Results
- 2011 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race 2011 Results
- 2010 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race 2010 results
- 2009 - Lasswade 10 Mile Road Race 2009 results