Isle of Arran Half Marathon
The Isle of Arran Half Marathon takes runners round a thirteen mile route along public roads on the west coast of Arran. The race starts at Noon. The scenic route is officially described as undulating! The race is suitable for runners of all standards – if you don’t mind how long you take, we don’t either. Runners must be aged 17 years or older on the day of the race.
|Race date||Sunday 30th June 2019|
|Telephone||01770 700 689|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 4th September 2019 a 9:33am.
- 2019 - Isle of Arran Half Marathon results
- 2015 - Isle of Arran Half Marathon results
- 2014 - Isle of Arran Half Marathon Results
- 2013 - Isle of Arran half marathon 2013 Results
- 2012 - Isle of Arran Half Marathon Results 2012
- 2011 - Isle of Arran Half Marathon 2011 Results
- 2009 - Arran Half Marathon 2009 (amended)