Highland Fling Race
The Highland Fling is a 53 mile trail race which takes place every year in April. The route follows the West Highland Way, Scotland’s oldest official long distance footpath, through the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
Our aim is to put on an event which will allow as many runners as possible to experience Scotland’s beautiful scenery and also the camaraderie that exists within the Scottish ultrarunning community.
|Race date||Saturday 27th April 2019|
|Venue||Milngavie to Tyndrum|
|Prizes||Male, female and non-binary prizes in categories:|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 15th July 2019 a 7:03am.
- 2019 - Highland Fling Race results
- 2018 - Highland Fling Race 2018 Results
- 2017 - Highland Fling Race results
- 2016 - Hoka Highland Fling Ultramarathon results
- 2013 - Hoka Highland Fling Ultramarathons 2013 Results
- 2011 - Montane Highland Fling Relay Results 2011
- 2010 - Montane Highland Fling Relay Provisional Results 2010