Great Cumbrian Run
13.1 Mile Half Marathon through the historic border city of Carlisle. The Half Marathon will start from the magnificent Carlisle Castle, crossing Castle Way and heading through Carlisle city centre before heading out into the countryside and through the picturesque villages of Cumwhinton, Wetheral and Scotby.
|Race date||Sunday 6th October 2019|
|Venue||Carlisle Castle, Carlisle|
|Facilities||The race starts from Carlisle Castle in the heart of Carlisle city centre. Standing proudly in the city it has dominated for nine centuries, Carlisle Castle remained a working fortress until well within living memory. The race concludes at Sheepmount Athletics Stadium which is located in Bitts Park, close to Carlisle City Centre. The Stadium boasts a superb running track, fully equipped gym, artificial and grass football and hockey pitches. There are toilet facilies at both Carlisle Castle and the Sheepmount Athletics Stadium. Showers are available at the Sheepmount at the end of the race.|
|Telephone||01228 625 444|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 4th September 2019 a 9:33am.
- 2019 - Great Cumbrian Run results
- 2018 - Great Cumbrian Run results
- 2017 - Great Cumbrian Run results
- 2016 - Great Cumbrian Run results
- 2014 - Cumberland Building Society Great Cumbrian Run results
- 2012 - Cumberland Building Society Great Cumbrian Run 2012 Results
- 2010 - Great Cumbrian Run Results 2010