Hellrunner Hell Up North
This is the UK’s toughest half marathon (north of our southern event of course! You decide which is hardest). Many make the claim of being the toughest. We’ll let your punished sole judge for itself. This event set the bar for off-road running at a new level when it extended its distance from a measly 10 miles in 2014. The terrain at Delamere Forest is unforgiving, peppered with water features and beyond rough underfoot.
|Race date||Saturday 12th October 2019|
|Venue||Delamere Forest Park, Delamere|
|Facilities||Toilets, bag drop and catering onsite.|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 4th September 2019 a 9:33am.
- 2019 - Hellrunner Hell Up North results
- 2018 - Hellrunner Hell Up North results
- 2017 - Brooks HellRunner - Hell Up North results
- 2016 - Brooks HellRunner - Hell Up North results
- 2015 - Brooks HellRunner - Hell Up North results
- 2014 - Brooks HellRunner - Hell up North results
- 2013 - Brooks HellRunner Hell up North 2013 Results