Entries for this increasingly popular race open in early December with many runners signing up early to get the event marked in their New Year race calendar. The event has taken on an international flavour with an increasing number of racers coming from Europe and further afield as well as from across the UK. The event has a deserved reputation for being very well organised, friendly and welcoming with an amazing race route set in the stunning landscape of the Cairngorms National Park. Billed as ‘the most beautiful run in Scotland’ the race route takes runners around the beautiful scenery of Glenlivet.
All proceeds from the event go to support vital community services provided by Scottish registered charity Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland who are the event organisers. The Glenlivet 10K promises to be the biggest and best yet!
|Race date||Sunday 5th April 2020|
|Venue||Glenlivet Distillery, Moray|
|Facilities||Changing, Catering, Toilets, Registration, Parking.|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 6th November 2019 a 1:28pm.
- 2019 - Glenlivet 10K results
- 2018 - The Glenlivet 10K results
- 2017 - The Glenlivet 10K results
- 2015 - The Glenlivet 10K results
- 2013 - The Glenlivet 10K 2013 Results
- 2012 - The Glenlivet 10K 2012 Results
- 2011 - The Glenlivet 10K 2011 results
- 2010 - Glenlivet 10k 2010 Results
- 2010 - Glenlivet 10K Full Results 2010