The Freetime Initiative, publisher of runABC Scotland, is looking to recruit a new member to our small hard-working team. We have a vacancy for an important Business Support role and the successful candidate will provide a range of administrative and marketing services.
We publish a number of sports magazines and our new recruit will assist in maintaining and developing our distribution systems; in coordinating artwork for magazine adverts; and in developing content for our websites.
This is a demanding position and we need an experienced individual with the following qualities:
- excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- good communication skills including confident telephone manner;
- ability to work in a team;
- ability to work on own initiative;
- determination to see tasks to conclusion;
- social media awareness.
Experience in an office environment is essential and a relevant qualification is desirable.
The salary range is £16-£19K plus benefits. Please send letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org