The Famous Grouse Crieff 10k is a multi-terrain race run over a scenic route with 350m total ascent. Being held on Sunday July 12, the event starts at the Perthshire town's Morrison's Academy sports ground. The course goes out over Laggan Hill past the Baird Monument and back along the banks of the River Earn via Lady Mary's Walk. The organisers are asking runners to enter in advance online at Entry Central by July 8.
* Start time 11 am, registration from 9.30 till 10.45.
* Open to all runners aged 18 years or older
* Food and refreshments for all runners
* Race souvenir for all finishers
* Special guest appearance by The Famous Grouse !
* Course records: Men's 33.22, Women's 36.58.
The organisers encourage you to enter online by July 8 at www.EntryCentral.com
It's a short, easy process, and if you have entered on line then all you have to do is go to registration on the day to collect your race number.
Enter on the Day
If places are left this will be available between 09.30 and 10.45, and will cost an additional £1 (ie £8 for SAF members and £10 for non-members)
Prizes for ...
* New Male or Female course records
* Winning runners in Male, Female, Vet and Local categories