The Beast With CHSS
- 10km multi-terrain route with lots of ‘interesting’ obstacles and challenges
- Dense forest, undergrowth and mud.
- Barbed-wire crawls, 12ft walls, scrambling nets, dark tunnels, and more mud?
- A big watery slide...and then into the mud
- Bogs, in and out of water and of course more mud (did we mention mud...?)
The legendary PrimeFour Beast Races return in 2018 with two superb locations to choose from - Loch Ness on 1 September and Banchory on 22 September.
The PrimeFour Beast Race official charity partner, Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, has a number of free places for this beastly event and, if you pledge to raise vital sponsorship for people with life –changing illness, we would love to welcome you to our heroic ‘CHSS Beast Runners Team’.
All our team get a bespoke Beast Runners T-Shirt (repels mud…) and full support from the ‘CHSS Beast Crew’ to help you fundraise and to cheer you around on event day!
Help us ensure that people with a diagnosis of lung, stroke or heart illness can lead the lives they want to and that no life is half lived in Scotland.
To sign up to the CHSS team or get more information
CONTACT RHIANN on Rhiann.email@example.com / OR CALL 0300 1212 777