Cumbernauld 10K was named Scotland’s 10k of the year at the 2018 National Running Awards. It’s a family focused event starting and finishing inside Broadwood Stadium, with pace makers to help you achieve your goals.
Our course passes the world famous Barr’s Irn Bru factory, takes in stunning views of the Campsies and runs alongside the scenic and tranquil Broadwood Loch.
· 10k Run for 16 and over - chip timed event (currently £15 Early Bird offer, £13 for Scottish Athletics members)
· 3k Run for S1 to S4 pupils - chip timed event(£5)
· 1k Run for P4 to P7 pupils - (£5)
· 400m dash for P1 to P3 pupils - (£3.50)
· 100m toddler dash for 3-5yrs - (£3.50)
· Victory Mile Walk - (£5)
Don't just take our word for it, here's some of the comments we've received about the event last year:
"People who haven't done it yet, put it in your calendar."
"The activities for families were absolutely superb and massively added to what was a fun day out."