Will you be part of Scotland's biggest running weekend? Edinburgh Marathon Festival (25/26 May) is the most colourful and exciting event on the Scottish race calendar and now MND Scotland is inviting YOU to join them in the Scottish capital this spring.
MND Scotland has free charity places available in all the major EMF races, including the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10K and 5K.
Be part of a special day with a special team and enjoy a great package from MND Scotland including:
- MND Scotland t-shirt or running vest to wear on the day
- Assistance setting up an online sponsorship page
- Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms
- Information on MND Scotland and fundraising
- An invitation to our post-race reception and massage at the finish line
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of people affected by MND
MND is a rapidly progressing terminal illness, which stops signals from the brain reaching the muscles. This may cause someone to lose the ability to walk, talk, eat, drink or breathe unaided. There is currently no cure or effective treatment for MND and the average life expectancy from diagnosis is just 20 months.
Run for MND Scotland at Edinburgh Marathon Festival to help support people affected by Motor Neurone Disease (MND) across Scotland.
FIND OUT MORE AT THE MND SCOTLAND WEBSITE
For more information call MND Scotland on 0141 332 3903 or email here