Trainers Up For Grabs
We've teamed up with Zoot to give you the chance to win a either a pair of Zoot Banyan or Tempo trainers.
What's On Offer
For the Guys
The Banyan was engineered to meet the demands of the athlete looking for the ultimate in comfort in a neutral training shoe. With a 21mm/11mm heel to toe drop, you will enjoy a low to the ground feel and a smooth ride.
And for the Gals
New for spring 2013, the Women's Tempo Trainer is a stability running shoe with a low to the ground feel and smooth ride. One of the most versatile stability training shoes, this Tempo Trainer feels light and fast.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this question...
To be in the running all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What is the popular British Half Marathon held in the North-East of England?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of Scottish Running Guide and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 00:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 24 April 2013, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 11 June 2013 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative 5 Craighall House, 58a High Craighall Road, Glasgow, G4 9UD within 21 days of the closing date of the competition