GPS Device Up For Grabs
Soleus' GPS devices keep track of everything you need to know so that you can put your focus back on to your passion, your achievements, your moments.
Keep racing with the Soleus GPS Pulse wrist-based heart rate monitor. The GPS Pulse measures your heart rate while on your wrist, no need for a chest strap. The rechargeable unit allows you to customise 3 viewable lines of data that track your speed, distance, pace, and heart rate. Set up to 6 interval timers, count calories, and store and review your date for later review.
Scottish Running Guide has one Soleus GPS Pulse (worth £199) up for grabs. Simply answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize...
What does HRM stand for?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of Scottish Running Guide and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 17:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 16 July 2014, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 26 August 2014 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative 5 Craighall House, 58a High Craighall Road, Glasgow, G4 9UD within 21 days of the closing date of the competition