Spring Into Summer With Salming
Our May competition features fantastic footwear offerings from quality Swedish brand Salming.
The design and construction of Salming running shoes can be derived from the natural running technique and the biomechanical laws that govern human movement when running. Natural running shoes should be designed to facilitate for you to find the right running technique/form. Salming applies what they call the Rule of 5, and all shoes promise to be: light, flexible, flat, thin and comfortable.
This month, we are offering one lucky male and one lucky female a pair of Salming shoes, you can choose either the Elements or Trail T2 model.
When adding the Elements model to their range Salming aimed to create a performance trail shoe which incorporates their running concept and principles. Elements enables you to run anywhere and get the best out of you. The outsole provides exceptional traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Elements has a more roomy toe box compared to its trail sibling, the Salming Trail, in order to provide a possibility for the fore foot to expand properly in the landing phase, making it more effective in a biomechanic perspective.
Built To Endure
Head for the woods and explore the rugged outdoors with Salming's latest version of the Salming Trail - T2. This extremely versatile and lightweight trail shoe features some of their latest innovations allowing you to perform at your very best even on the most technical terrain. T2 has a new outsole compound which significantly improves grip in wet conditions. The RocShield™ protective area provides needed side shielding, while the dynamic outer sole features a high grip non-slip lug pattern made from our most durable rubber compound. Dig into any terrain with the light, technical and reactive Salming Trail T2!
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
Which comedian recently ran 27 marathons in 27 days for Sport Relief?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 11:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 3 May 2016, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 31 May 2016 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition