Start Your Ripl Effect
Want to inspire your friends to run? Win a Ripl Inspire running wear package and start YOUR Ripl Effect, choosing a friend to receive an item for free!
What is the Ripl Effect?
What’s Up for Grabs?
1 male package featuring the Inspire Running Shirt or Vest, Running Shorts, Headbuff, Headband and Smartphone Arm Strap PLUS choose one person who you want inspire to run. They'll then get to choose a Ripl Effect item for free!
1 female package featuring Inspire Running Shirt or Vest, Running Capris, Headbuff, Headband and Smartphone Arm Strap PLUS choose one person who you want inspire to run. They'll then get to choose a Ripl Effect item for free!
You can check out the Ripl Inspire range up for grabs, at www.riplsports.com
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply tell us below, when you start your Ripl Effect...
Who Will You Choose?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 01:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 1 October 2016, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 31 October 2016 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to runABC Scotland e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to runABC Scotland the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative, Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition