AfterShokz Sport Headphones:
Three Pairs Up For Grabs
AfterShokz active lifestyle headphones are designed to allow runners to stay connected to mobile devices and listen to their favourite tunes without sacrificing situational awareness.
Official Partner of the Greater Manchester Marathon the award winning AfterShokz Sport Headphones rest comfortably in front of the ears and utilize bone conduction technology to transmit sound through the listener’s cheekbones to the inner ears, bypassing the eardrums completely.
With nothing inside or covering the ears that could inhibit ambient noise, anyone participating in activities (especially outdoors) - running, cycling, hiking, skiing and commuting - can tune in to music or a phone call and remain alert. The sounds from oncoming traffic, car horns, ambulances or other warnings, may be critical to the prevention of accidents caused by headphones and earbuds that block out these sounds.
Scottish Running Guide has three pairs of AfterShokz Sport Headphones to give away ...
Simply answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning ...
Which part of the body do Aftershokz Headphones transmit sound through?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of Scottish Running Guide and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 12:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 24 September 2014, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 22 October 2014 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative 5 Craighall House, 58a High Craighall Road, Glasgow, G4 9UD within 21 days of the closing date of the competition