Seasonal and Stylish in Sugoi
The word sugoi is a Japanese term for ‘incredible' and our October competition courtesy of Sugoi offers a superb prize apparel package that lives up to its name!
Two lucky winners will receive the fantastic high vis. Zap Run Jacket and a pair of Midzero Zap Tights.
Zap Run Jacket
MicroFine fabric offers a comfortable balance between breathability and water resistance as the stretch fabrics and engineered panels allow for close-fit comfort and unrestricted freedom of movement. Designed to resist but not entirely prevent the penetration of water, it also provides warmth in cold conditions helping to regulate the climate against your skin so you can run whatever the weather. The Zap Run Jacket also benefits from 2 comfortable front zip pockets, a dual adjustable shockcord accessed from front pockets, as well as 360-degree reflective detailing for low light and night time visibility.
Midzero Zap Tight
This comfortable tight benefits from the MidZero fabric’s technical fleeced warmth with a modern fit and 360 degree reflectivity for superior protection and visibility. It allows full motion stretch: stretch drawing with elastic waist for a personalized fit. It also features 6 inch locking ankle zippers and a zip back pocket for storing run essentials.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Which high profile runner was set to run the Great Scottish Run as his farewell race this month?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 10:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 1 October 2015, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 31 October 2015 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition