Stylish Mizuno Running Kit Up For Grabs
This month's competition courtesy of Mizuno offers the full package with their fantastic Drylite Cooltouch range for men and women topped off with a superb pair of Wave Rider 18 shoes.
The stunning ladies set includes a Drylite Cooltouch Tee, Drylite Square 4.0 Shorts and Wave Rider 18 Shoes - making running a joy this summer!
Super lightweight and comfy, the Drylite Cooltouch Tee has a stylish V-neck design featuring a flattering fit with slimming cut. The short sleeves protect shoulders from summer sunshine and its CoolTouch technology makes this Tee perfect for hot summer days, delivering a lasting cooling effect.
These stylish DryLite Square 4.0 Shorts keep your body dry on long summer runs, and feature FreshPlus anti-bacterial soft touch inner briefs for superior comfort. Their sleek Dynamotion Fit frees your legs to run.
The Wave Rider 18 is the ideal balance of fit and performance, perfect for runners seeking a smooth ride in a sleek, lightweight daily trainer. Miles just melt away in this superb everyday trainer.
The fantastic mens set includes the DryLite Cooltouch Tee, Drylite Printed Square 5.5 Shorts and Wave Rider 18 Shoes to get you ready to take on summer.
The DryLite Cooltouch Tee is sure to keep you cool on summer runs, made with a combination of DryLite moisture management and CoolTouch technology keeping you dry whilst moving heat away from the body. Its Dynamotion Fit patterning means improved fit and optimum freedom of movement.
The Drylite Printed Square 5.5 Shorts are the perfect combination of great fit and freedom of movement. NightLite reflective logo and accents front and back makes them ideal for evening runs.
The Wave Rider 18 provides runners with a more resilient and responsive ride with refined toe-spring delivering a smooth, effortless toe-off. This creates a more harmonious fit that works with the runner at every stride.
For your chance to win a Mizuno running set, simply answer the following question:
In which country was sportswear brand Mizuno founded?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 12:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 1 July 2015, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 31 July 2015 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition