Get Ahead This February with Ultimate Direction
Tough it out this February with our fantastic competition courtesy of Ultimate Direction – we are offering the chance to win a top of the range women’s Wink hydration pack or men’s SJ Ultra Vest.
In 1985 Ultimate Direction invented the category of hydration packs. 30 years later they are at the forefront again, having created and popularised the ‘vest’ concept for carrying water, featuring no-bounce comfort and the ability to easily access bottles in the front.
Their products are Designed by Athletes for Athletes. Some of the best runners in the world including Scott Jurek, who broke the supported Appalachian Trail thru-hike spped record, thought long and hard about what works best, resulting in the innovative features you see today. Their women's collection was designed by women, which is why it looks, feels, and fits completely different.
This month you could win a top quality women’s Wink hydration pack or men’s SJ Ultra Vest.
Men’s prize: SJ Ultra Vest
The SJ Ultra Vest is the perfect all-around product for everyday use or high-end racing. Comfort and performance are outstanding due to its technically advanced design and features. It adjusts to fit a wider size range with the addition of side adjustment straps. It is also stronger and more durable with a 340gm Power Mesh, Silnylon 66 for increased seam strength, and all pockets have been reinforced with edge banding for better gear retention. An added size zipper improves access to an optional reservoir.
Scott Jurek really understands what runners need, and that is exactly what he designed.
Women’s prize: Wink Hydration Pack
The Wink is a long time favourite women's pack that has been in the UD line for years. The New Wink fits most women extremely well and has all the storage you need while on the go. Pockets up front for easy access, secure reservoir pouch in the back and soft Cool Wick Air Mesh material for comfort. The pack has function and fashion suitable for any self propelled endeavour and is supplied with a reservoir.
For a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
In 2015 Scott Jurek set the supported thru-hike Speed Record on which of Americas ultra long distance trails?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 10:30 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 1 February 2016, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 29 February 2016 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition