Win A Mini-Break To Über Cool Copenhagen
runABC and Sports Tours International have teamed up to offer you the chance to win an incredible weekend break for two to the enchanting city of Copenhagen to take part in the city's Half Marathon in September!
This fantastic prize package includes entry for you and a friend to the Copenhagen Half Marathon, return flights to Copenhagen* and three nights accommodation in a top hotel.
A Great Place to Visit
Running the Copenhagen Half Marathon is a wonderful way to see the city's highlights, including the The King’s New Square, Frederiksberg Allé, the city lakes and Nørrebro as well as the Marble Church, The Old Stock Exchange and The Parliament Christiansborg.
This beautiful historic city offers an interesting range of religious architecture including the baroque style Church of Our Saviour and rococo style Marble Church. Modern architecture such as The Black Diamond library.
Rent a bike and cycle through the city to the colourful harbour of Nyhavn before catching a boat across the water for lunch at Copenhagen Street Food, or try the 3 hour Copenhagen Free Walking Tour from the Town Hall Square on Rådhuspladsen through the historic city centre.
Covering most areas of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg, the course will take in the very best of the Danish capital – from Østerbro, Nørrebro and Vesterbro to Frederiksberg and Inner City.
- 3 nights at the Tivoli Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis*
- Return flights to Copenhagen**
- Copenhagen Half Marathon entry fee for 2 people
What's not included:
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (Highly recommended)
- Travel money
*Contact Sports Tours International to book **up to the total value of £150
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you have to do is answer this simple question ...
Which famous fairy tale character might runners spot in the distance on their route around the Copenhagen Half?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 12:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 22 April 2015, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 31 May 2015 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition