Whizz Through Winter In Salming
Our November competition courtesy of Salming offers the perfect winter running package to keep you cosy on those wintry weekends.
Known as “the athlete’s brand”, Salming Sports originates from the legendary Swedish ice-hockey player Börje Salming and offers a wide range of world-class products including top quality running apparel and running tutorials at the Salming Running Academy.
We are offering one lucky female and one lucky male the chance to win a fantastic winter running apparel set.
Running Long Sleeve
The Long-sleeved running tee made in soft 100% polyester mesh. CoolFeel™ and wicking treatment keeps you at an ideal temperature on your run. Thumbhole cut-outs enhance functionality and provide an ergonomic fit. Perfect as a base layer on those colder mornings.
The Salming running glove features a breathable CoolFeel™ material that keeps your hands and fingers flexible, even in the harshest conditions.
Add some spice to the running trails! the comfortable Pompom beanie is made of 100% acrylic and adds both style and protection to your winter runs.
Fly past your opponents wearing the Salming Running Tights with stylish printing along the side. the 4-way stretch fabric is made out of polyester and elastane for a great fit. reflex pipings for good visibility, zippered legs, silicon at the leg endings, hidden pocket at inside waistband. It's all there!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
In which sport did 'The Legend' Borje Salming win a place in the Hall of Fame?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition