ZOOT TRAINERS UP FOR GRABS
If it’s fancy footwear you are after, then enter this month’s competition and you could win a pair of Zoot’s colourful Ali’i shoes (SRP £130)
Inspired by Kona in Hawaii, the Ali'i brings a fresh look to running. This lightweight neutral running shoe is perfect for racing and just right for tempo runs and track workouts. They also boast a striking upper designed by Keith Tallett, a mixed media artist, born and raised on the Big Island of Hawaii.
For further information on the Zoot range click here
To be in with a chance of winning - all you have to do is answer this question ...
Which US state inspired the Ali'i shoe from Zoot?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 01:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 1 November 2016, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 7 December 2016 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to runABC Scotland e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to runABC Scotland the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative, Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition