Stay Stylish This Spring in GORE RUNNING WEAR®
Our April competition features apparel from premium brand GORE RUNNING WEAR® to get you moving this month.
For GORE RUNNING WEAR® innovation starts with the needs of sportsmen and sportswomen. The design team, runners themselves, believe strongly and passionately that running apparel should be comfortable all year round and so combine intelligent functions with contemporary design.
This month, we are offering one lucky male and one lucky female a top quality GORE RUNNING WEAR® apparel set.
Sunlight Lady Shirt
With a minimalist design and thin, soft materials, this running shirt is a favourite for athletes.
Sunlight Lady Tights 7/8
Made with comfort in mind, this high-performance apparel is also ideal for workouts and yoga.
Fusion Zip Shirt
Created for ultimate comfort, this extremely lightweight and breathable shirt fits like a second skin.
Fusion 2in1 Shorts
Based on years of experience, the design for these extremely lightweight shorts blends the perfect fit of tights with the look of shorts.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:
Which of the following running events is taking place in April?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 09:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 1 April 2016, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 30 April 2016 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 21 working days, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize and the prize will be re-allocated
- Those entering the competition will be added to scottishrunningguide.com’s e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Each entrant consents to scottishrunningguide.com the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to receive promotional information from the competition sponsors
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition