The Kilomathon series was launched in 2010 with over 10,000 runners making history in Scotland and England. There are now four Kilomathon distances to choose from. The 13.1k is an excellent distance for those looking to step-up from a 10k, or looking for a bridging gap between a 10k & a half marathon.
|Race date||Sunday 9th April 2017|
|Prizes||Medal, goodybag, t-shirt|
Race details last updated on Thursday 7th July 2016 a 4:00pm.
- 2017 - Kilomathon 13.1K results
- 2016 - Kilomathon Scotland 13.1K results
- 2015 - Kilomathon Scotland 13.1K results
- 2014 - Kilomathon Scotland 13.1K results
- 2013 - Kilomathon Scotland 13.1K 2013 Results
- 2012 - Kilomathon Scotland 13.1K 2012 Results
- 2011 - Kilomathon Scotland 2011 Results
- 2010 - Kilomathon Scotland Results 2010