Inverness Half Marathon
The route starts alongside the banks of the River Ness near the centre of Inverness and takes in many of the city’s icons. A warm Highland welcome awaits all runners as they approach the finish line on entering Queen’s Park Stadium – achieved by over 2600 runners in 2017.
If you’re looking for a shorter distance or are new to running, the Inverness 5K could be the race for you. Whatever your running ability, fitness, age or experience if you enter the Inverness 5K, we guarantee you’ll cross the finish line with a smile on your face!
Early bird entry available until 31 October.
|Race date||Sunday 11th March 2018|
|Venue||Inverness Sports Centre|
|Facilities||Race Registration, changing, showers, toilets, refreshments, baggage drop.|
|Prizes||Finishers medal & t-shirt; prizes for winners|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 19th July 2017 a 11:51am.
- 2017 - Inverness Half Marathon results
- 2016 - Inverness Half Marathon results
- 2015 - Inverness Half Marathon results
- 2014 - Inverness Half Marathon 2014 Results
- 2013 - Global Energy Inverness Half Marathon 2013 Results
- 2012 - Inverness Half Marathon 2012 Results
- 2011 - Inverness Half Marathon 2011 Results