This poll is now closed
As it is summer, we want to know what your favourite running surface is for this time of the year?
Perfect time to hit the trails (53%)
I keep to the pavements and roads (24%)
I head for the nearest hill (14%)
I bound along the beach (5%)
You still cannot prise me off the treadmill at the gym (3%)
Other (tell us on Facebook) (1%)
List of polls
- With Rio Olympics just around the corner, we want to know if London 2012 inspired you to start running
- As it is summer, we want to know what your favourite running surface is for this time of the year
- We recently posted a Runtalk about incorporating resistance training into your regime - is this something you do already
- The Pace Off article in our current edition looks at two sides of the pacing debate - do you think using a pacer in a race is cheating
- There is some controversy around races involving alcohol such as Medoc Marathon, and Beerathon - what do you think of alcohol-themed events
- Do you listen to music while you run
- parkrun has become a huge part of the running scene - we want to ask how the 5k Saturday morning institution has impacted on you
- What is your top running goal for 2016
- What's your favourite thing about running in winter
- Jo Pavey posted a 10 mile PB at the 2015 Great South Run at the age of 42, tell us when you started running - straight from the pram to the track or pensioner debutant
- We all love cheers to keep us going on a tough run but there is nothing worse than being leered or jeered at - have you experienced a positive push or negative Norman on your run
- You have done the hard work now is time to indulge - what is your favourite post run treat
- Do you log your weekly mileage and if so how
- What are your thoughts on adventure/obstacle races?
- Who is your favourite current UK distance runner
- How do you time your runs
- Do you post about your running on Facebook or Twitter
- What is the best thing about springtime running
- It's that time of year when many of us are happy to stay indoors and hit the treadmill - what's your view on indoor running
- Your Top Running Goal For 2015
- It's that time of year when we all look ahead to what might be under the tree on Christmas morning - what would you like to unwrap on the 25th
- Events that involve consuming alcohol, either during or before, are controversial, what's your view on races like the Beerathon, Let's Get Shit-Raced and Medoc Marathon
- With Dennis Kimetto thrilling the running world with his 2hr 02min 57sec marathon record, we want to know when (and if) the seemingly impossible 2 hour mark will be broken
- Trail Running is growing in popularity, and we want to know when you hit the trails - Are you an autumn ace or a summer swift
- With Commonwealth Games marathoner Steve Way revealing he first started running at the tender age of 33, we'd like to know what age you took up the activity
- How Can We Interest More People In Running
- Holiday Running - is your summer break a great way to build up the miles or the chance to take a complete break
- Morning Running - Some think it's the best way to start the day whereas others value their kip too much! What's your take? Do you go running in the morning
- Alcohol And Running - What's Your Approach? Is alcohol something you avoid as a runner or do you enjoy a drink as much as your friends
- We need your help - We want to know what sections of our printed SCOTTISH RUNNING GUIDE you like best, please look over our list of top features and tell us your favourite
- What distance was your first race
- Your Top Running Goal For 2014
- How does winter & the festive break affect your running
- Do you use a mobile phone app when running
- The Music Debate
- What do you do to aid recovery after a run?
- Which of these is the most hazardous when running
- Do you run with a dog?
- What piece of summer-running kit could you never give up
- Which of the following runners would you describe as your running hero
- Which of the following is your favourite springtime marathon
- Why Do You Take Part In A Race
- What is your favourite cross training activity
- Your Top Running Goal For 2013
- Tell us your choice:
- What do you enjoy most about running in the colder months
- Is The Price Right
- What Motivates You To Run
- How Do You Avoid Injury
- Which Olympic Event Are You Most Excited About
- What's your favourite race distance
- Where do you do most of your running
- Your views on Barefoot running
- Who Do You Run With?
- What Is Your Winter Running Pet Hate?
- Your Top Running Goal For 2012
- What is your most important item of winter kit
- What can't you go running without?
- What do you enjoy most about autumn running?
- Do you listen to music while you run?
- What's Your Attitude To Holiday Running?
- Running improves your sex life - yes or no?
- Tell us what you like to drink after a run...
- Tell us about your favourite part of spring-time running
- Tell us the treat you look forward to at the end of a hard race
- Tell us your target for 2011
- How Do You Keep Running/Exercising In Icy Conditions
- What Do You Look Forward To Getting In Your Race Goody Bag?
- What Do You Eat On Race Day Morning?
- What Do You Do To Avoid Injury
- What Do You Like Best About Summer Running
- What is your favourite way to cross-train
- What factor has been most significant in making you a better runner
- How many miles do you run on average each week
- What Motivates You To Run
- Which Of Scotland's marathon races is your favourite?
- What Is Your Favourite Item Of Running Gear