Join the MS Superstars team
Whatever your chosen distance, the MS Society will be there for you every step of the way. Running in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival for the MS Society means you can help stop MS.
Emma ran in the 2016 Hairy Haggis Team Relay and was joined by dad Colin, fiancée Claire and best friend Lynsey.
Emma said: “I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011, nine months after going blind in my left eye whilst on holiday with my fiancée Claire. I signed us up for the marathon relay the day after Claire completed the Edinburgh marathon last year. I was a little overcome with emotion. My dad was a late addition to the team, but delighted I could help him check this off his bucket list before his 60th birthday!”
Why not check out the fab MS Superstars team from 2016?
Join supporters like Emma and sign up for your MS Superstars package which includes:
• A FREE MS Superstar technical running vest
• A fundraising pack full of top tips and advice to help you reach your fundraising/training targets
• Access to a friendly team who can help with any questions you may have
• A cheering pack for your fans to use on the day
• A loud and bright cheer squad at the finish line
• A FREE leg massage following your run
• And lots of goodies and cheer in our tent at the finish line
It is people like you who can make a real difference. Join MS Superstars at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival to help stop MS!
For more information and to secure your charity place, call Katrina on 0131 335 4063 or email email@example.com. To sign up directly, just click this link.