Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity
Help the boys and girls treated at Scotland’s largest children’s hospital by running for Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity at the Great Scottish Run on Sunday 2 October.
Every day, more than 450 children from across Scotland are treated at the Royal Hospital for Children, Glasgow. Help Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity care for those children with one of their Great Scottish Run charity places!
Millie Harasymiuk-Mackenzie who ran for Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity this year, said: “I’ve definitely caught the running bug. I have first-hand experience of the charity’s work at the hospital and the difference they make to the families there. It was a fantastic experience running for the Charity with the buzz of the crowd and the atmosphere on the day - I’ve already signed up for my next race!”
When you run for their young patients you will receive:
• Free entry to the Great Scottish Run Half Marathon
• A complimentary technical running top
• Support and fundraising guidance
• Invitations to the charity's exclusive inspiration evenings
• Lots of cheers along the route
• The chance to see the difference your fundraising makes at the children's hospital
For more information and to secure your charity place, call 0141 212 8750 or visit the Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity website.